Living as an amputee at home may require modifications to your current living arrangements.
Have you thought about?
- Property modifications to suit individual needs
- External and internal modifications and adaptions create greater independence and a better quality of life
- Kitchens and bathrooms may need adapting
- Entrance doors may need ramps and widening
- Stairs may need a chair lift
- Alternative housing options may need to be considered
- Disabled Facilities Grants may be available (Speak to your Local Authority for advice)
For more details you can meet a volunteer or contact us.